The South Carolina Bankruptcy Practice Manual, Revised Second Edition (2012), discusses the basic tenets of the United States Bankruptcy Code and supplements those discussions with helpful “practice tips” specifically tailored for practice in South Carolina. This incredible “how-to” manual includes a user-friendly CD containing the entire book with hypertext links to Local and Official Rules. Whether you represent debtors or creditors, this powerful and easy-to-use CD will save you time and money in your bankruptcy practice.
If you already own The S.C. Bankruptcy Practice Manual, Second Edition, please click here to purchase the Revised Second Edition.
Summary of Contents
• A Brief History of Bankruptcy Law and an Introduction to the Bankruptcy Code
• Jurisdiction and Venue
• Commencement of a Voluntary Case
• Trustees and the United States Trustee
• The Automatic Stay
• Discharge and Nondischargeable Debts
• Adversary Proceedings and Contested Matters
• Chapter 7 Cases - Liquidation
• Chapter 11 - Reorganization
• Chapter 12 Cases - Reorganization for Farmers and Fishermen
• Chapter 13 Cases - Adjustment of Debts for Individuals with Regular Income