Thomas W. Traxler
If you are an existing user of Traxler's Alimony Calculator
you may purchase the updated 2014 software for a discounted price on the online store here.
If you order Traxler's Alimony Calculator
as an existing user, CLE will cross-reference our records for verification.
The Alimony Calculator 2014, Version 1.0, with the 2014 DSS Guidelines, the 2013 SC tax rates and the 2014 Federal tax rates, calculates each spouse's net disposable income after calculating the child support, income taxes, FICA/Medicare taxes and other obligations of the parties so that the practitioner or judge will know how much each party will have to live on each month. How else could you possibly know what is a fair amount of alimony?
Software Program Highlights Include:
• Incorporates the new 2014 Child Support Guidelines
• Provided to the SC Family Court Judges
• Calculation of each party’s income taxes, taking alimony into account
• Calculation of each party’s FICA/Medicare taxes, it even calculates self-employment taxes
• Calculation of child support payable by the noncustodial parent
• Calculation of the value of a child's exemption for each parent
• Calculations added for the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), the Additional Child Tax Credit, and the Earned Income Tax Credit(EITC)
• True, net after-tax cost or benefit of the alimony
• Export to Word function
Important Information About This Software Product:
- RUNS ON WINDOWS ONLY
- By purchasing and using Traxler products you agree to all licensing agreements.
- Purchase(s) includes a license to install and use Traxler’s software on five stand-alone computers or networked workstations in your law firm. If you wish to install and use these programs on more than five computers, please contact the SC Bar – CLE Division.
- When you order, the delivery of the website address and your key code will be via electronic means only. When you order, please make sure to provide CLE with the e-mail address where you would like to receive this information.