RUNS ON WINDOWS ONLY
If you are an existing user of The Alimony Calculator you may purchase the updated software for a discounted price on the online store here. If you order The Alimony Calculator as an existing user, CLE will cross-reference our records for verification.
The Alimony Calculator 2011, Version 1.0 , with the 2006 DSS Guidelines, the 2010 SC tax rates and the 2011 Federal tax rates, calculates each spouse's net disposable income after calculating the child support, income taxes, FICA/Medicare taxes and other obligations of the parties so that the practitioner or judge will know how much each party will have to live on each month. How else could you possibly know what is a fair amount of alimony?
Software Program Highlights Include:
• Calculation of each party’s income taxes, taking alimony into account
• Calculation of each party’s FICA/Medicare taxes, it even calculates self-employment taxes
• Calculation of child support payable by the noncustodial parent
• Calculation of the value of a child's exemption for each parent
• Calculations added for the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT), the Additional Child Tax Credit, and the Earned Income Tax Credit
• True, net after-tax cost or benefit of the alimony
• Export to Word function
Once you have placed and paid for your order, you will receive an e-mail from Kristie Haustovich, CLE Publications Coordinator. This e-mail will contain the Website address needed to download The Alimony Calculator 2011, Version 1.0. In the e-mail, Ms. Haustovich will also assign to you a key code. The key code will allow you to install and use Version 1.0.
Note: The delivery of the website address and your key code will be via electronic means only. When you order, please make sure to provide CLE with the e-mail address where you would like to receive this information.
Purchase(s) includes a license to install and use Traxler’s software on five (5) standalone computers in your law firms.
By purchasing and using The Alimony Calculator 2011, Version 1.0 , you agree to all licensing agreements.